The inspiration for Cornish Milk came from American powdered Milk Paints, this type of paint achieved a finish that dried flat back to the grain, showing all the beautiful wood grains, produced no brushstrokes, once cured became ultra durable and the pigments used for the colours were unlike anything else readily available. After many years of testing and making paints, they finally created this same beautiful finish, but using their very unique mineral paint formula base, which is eco-friendly and more importantly Vegan. Cornish Milk's formula was finally perfected in 2018 and Cornish Milk Mineral Paint launched as a paint line on 10th January 2020.
''No Cow's were harmed in the making of our Paint line!''
Cornish Milk Mineral Paint has been inspired for their love of Cornwall, their home and each of their mineral paint colours contains the finest Cornish earth pigments and minerals to create our authentic and outstanding colour palette.
''We believe Cornish Milk is truly a unique mineral paint and is unlike any other paint we have used before. We are sure you're going to agree too.''
CORNISH MILK IS A PROUD ''ECO/GREEN'' BUSINESS MAKING A DIFFERENCE TO PROTECT OUR PLANET
“As a business and strong believer in a better future for our planet, our Cornish Milk Mineral Paint line has a strong ''ECO'' ethos and as a business we have already proudly reduced our carbon footprint by over 75%.
There is no other paint line that has put as much thought into their paint brand as we have, in terms of being Eco-Friendly and changing the way we use packaging. Our mineral formula has been made from no animal products, contains no nasty VOC's, chemicals, toxins and our unique ''Milk'' Carton packaging is 100% Biodegradable and Recyclable, so we know that our packaging will not harm our planet. We are the first paint line in the world to have biodegradable paint packaging and we hope to path the road for other brands to follow suit and to start making a difference.”
BIOSTRIP (TM) A unique formula that is industrial strength, using only natural ingredients. BIOSTRIP (TM) effectively removes paint, varnishes and wax from furniture and all other surfaces around the home, making BIOSTRIP (TM) the perfect eco-stripper for upcycling enthusiasts, as well as professional users.
BIOCLEAN Cornish Milk's plant based furniture and hard surface cleaner which powerfully removes dirt, grease, grime and odours such as tobacco. Our Powerful Bio/Eco friendly formula has been made from 100% plant based and biodegradable ingredients, economical, solvent free, chemical free and VOC free.
- Interior and Exterior mineral paint - Use Cornish Milk inside and outside your home. Cornish Milk Mineral Paint is weather proof and UV resistant, so our beautiful Cornish colours will never fade.
- Can be used directly onto plastics, woods, metals (including radiators), furniture, plastic coated steels, cladding, brick, masonry, fibreglass, terracotta, stone, plaster, MDF, tiles, melamine, plastics, UPVC, galvanised steel, aluminium, copper and many more paintable surfaces.
- Resists flaking, cracking and peeling with our new eco-technology, our mineral paint formula is super adhesive and once cured is water and scuff resistant too.
-Cornish Milk Mineral Paint is self-sealing, self-levelling (produces no brushstrokes) and is self-priming, saving our customers time and money on additional products.
- 100% Water-based, made from safe drinking water, with nothing else added.
- Virtually VOC free, contains no harmful chemicals or toxins. Children and Pet safe and 100% Vegan.
- Microporous and breathable, perfect for older homes and cottages.
- Resists heat up to 80ºC, perfect for kitchen and fire surround transformations.
- Quick drying. Apply a second coat of Cornish Milk Mineral Paint after just one hour.
- Clean your paint bushes and equipment with warm water, no need for any chemicals.
- Can be used over old paints and varnishes. Prepare your surface before painting.
- No primers required, unless painting onto high shine surfaces or oil-based coatings.
- Cornish Milk Mineral Paint can cure within ten days. Due to our Bio-Resin, our mineral paint formula cures much faster than traditional acyclic resins, used by other competing products.
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!